level 2 Teacher Training program rYs-500
Part 1: Nov 10-19, 2017 & part 2: Feb 23-Mar 4, 2018
Your reward for deepened understanding is Greater Service.
Are you willing to breakdown the walls of the mind …
and powerfully open your heart …
to serve our dear world?
At There’s No Place Like OM Yoga, we are not interested in turning over large numbers of certified teachers. Instead, we are devoted to developing a teaching community of highly qualified, motivated and sincere students (first and foremost) who wish to serve our dear world.
We seek to develop a symbiotic relationship with you, support you on your journey–and help you realize and maximize your potential.
You’ll study hard, you’ll be challenged, you’ll be stretched. Count on it.
And, it could be the hardest work you’ve ever loved.
While we do focus on asana, it’s not all about the pose. In our teacher training program, you will also experience the:
- Power of Mantra Chanting and Sound Healing
- Clarity of resonance found within a regular practice of meditation
- Transformative teachings of yoga philosophy
- Joy of Be-ing in deeply supportive relationship with community
- Abundant and ever-present qualities of consciousness that guide us in our every moment, throughout the training and throughout life.
We actively challenge the perceptions of what it means to teach Authentic Yoga in the Modern World, and we seek to bring the highest level of professionalism, integrity and alignment to our teacher training participants and our program.
Our next RYS-500 Level 2 teaching training program Part 1 begins Nov 10, 2017. If our approach resonates with you, we welcome your application. Upon review, we will then arrange an interview at the studio or via Skype.
- Level 2 RYS-500 Teacher Training curriculum for advanced study
- 10 days each for Part I and Part II at the studio, November 10-19, 2017 and February 23-March 4, 2018
- Reading list and homework provided upon registration. Auditing of this course is also available (similar to auditing a University course). No certification offered to those who audit.
- Led by Karuna, director of There’s No Place Like OM, with additional faculty members and specialists
- $3200 full tuition; $2950 preregister by Nov 1. Cost for Part I or Part II only: $1650*
- Available to Audit without pressures of deadlines, homework and certification: $1000 or Part I or II; or $120/day
- Initial Deposit: $500, nonrefundable, with remainder due during first day of training
- *Airfare, accommodations, food additional
I will try my very best to convey all that Karunamayi has gifted me with in a short paragraph. Two years ago, I spent a month of a blessed summer in Waimea and stumbled into her class … The day I stepped into a class taught by Karunamayi, I was impacted so profoundly. It's not just her deep knowledge and incredible verbal guidance, but it's her dimensional expansiveness and her ability to integrate both succinct alignment-based principles with philosophy into each individual’s personal journey.
She is unequivocally one of the most gifted teachers in all aspects. Her kirtan morning chants are life changing. Her incredible vast knowledge of yogic philosophy enlightened and inspired me monumentally. In fact, I was so inspired, I came back and did a Teacher Training with her a few months later. It was an amazing experience on all levels.
Like all amazing teachers, it’s not about her, but shining the light, and with her kindness, warmth and deep support, she made me want to keep climbing deeper and farther.
My yoga journey continues; this was the tip of the iceberg, and it has forever changed me and my life. I have continued to pursue my learning, the deepening of my practice, teaching and studying. I will forever hold my time in Waimea and my dear beloved teacher close and deep within my heart.
–Kay Sides, Los Angeles, Retail Brand Consultant, Hatch Inc.